NightStrike NightStrike

Amazing

I loved this game. Definitely one of my favorites. It kept me interested the whole time. The graphics were also very well done.

Wade Defender Wade Defender

Pretty Good.

This game was really fun, the only problem I found was after level 9, the clock crew enemies started disappearing after a certain point, not even getting near the middle, but if I killed it still, the explosion would happen in some random location.

Casualty responds:

Yeah, I know, I'm too lazy to fix it. Thanks for the review!

Defend Your Temple Defend Your Temple

Awesome!

I loved it. Personally, I'm agnostic, but this was a really fun game. The Jewish portion of it made me laugh in itself. The only problem I had with it was the graphics, but hey, it was still an awesome game.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

Good game.

I thought it was done pretty well. It was simple, and I'm really glad I found a way to be cool like all the other guys... Only I don't have to hurt myself. AWESOME.

Castle Siege Castle Siege

Wow.

I'm not the type to play this type of game generally, but it was so much fun, I couldn't help myself. Congrats, make a few more levels, and I'll be happy.

Thor: God of Thunder Thor: God of Thunder

IT was ok.

It probably would have been more fun with a story, and the fact that once an enemy attacked you, there was no way for you to get away from it and you instantly died.

crazyhobo435 responds:

yeh story line is a good idea..and there are still soem glitches with the enemy..but u can escape them and kill them, its too easy, so iv been told

GunRun GunRun

Very fun

I had a blast playing that. I suppose it would be better with sound, but then again, I don't feel like going elsewhere.

Enh. good job though, SPING.

StickMan Sam - Part 2 StickMan Sam - Part 2

Great game, but ya left a glitch out.

The only thing was when he ducked, just the bottom half of his body bent down, not the top half. Still, AWESOME.

io3creations responds:

Thanks for the comments, Panzerp00. Someone already pointed it out and I fixed it. You probably played the version that wasn't updated :)

Manhunt FE Manhunt FE

Very Well Done

my only complaint is the enemies walk through walls

Rainbowsphere Rainbowsphere

Awesome

Simple, but so much fun. very addictive, I loved it.